The world has gone crazy over Emilio Pucci’s now-famous crochet dress worn by numerous models and celebrities but most notably by LeAnn Rimes at her wedding reception. What’s been a little bit overlooked, however, is another crochet piece from the same Spring 2011 collection that the dress came from. As you can see from the image above it’s a crocheted swimsuit in black, a striking contrast to the long white crocheted piece that’s become so famous.
This piece hasn’t been totally left out of the limelight, though. Coolspotters noticed that Nicki Minaj wore it for V Magazine:
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)