Did you enjoy all of the posts that crocheters did last week for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week? I certainly did! This week the crochet blogosphere is a bit more back to normal but there are still lots of great posts to read about crochet.
Some of my favorites were:
- Reclaiming Crochet’s American History Part 1 and Part 2. Truly impressive detailed information about the history of American crochet over at Crochet Insider.
- Crochet Inspiration. Stitch Story points us in the direction of iCrochet, a photo-rich crochet blog that you can contribute images to. Very cool!
- Doily History. Every Day Crochet has a really great post exploring the history of the doily – a classic crochet item.
- Ravelry Review. Mary Jane Hall does a great overview of crochet social networking site Ravelry for those who aren’t familiar with it yet.
- Behind the Scenes at Caron Yarn Plant – a video by Vickie Howell.
Also, @lindamade has a new crochet book out with super adorable modern designs for kids and it has started on a blog tour this week. Check out her blog to see where the tour posts are.