StyleBistro did a post a few weeks back highlighting this crochet tote bag which is available online through Piperlime.
I’m always interested in the crochet that is featured in major stores (online or offline) and how it is similar to or different from what indie crafters are making so I decided to check out what else is offered from Piperlime. Turns out they have an actual section called Crochet in their “spring trends” section of the women’s clothing tab on their site. Here are some of the items you’ll find there:
Mostly they offer items with crochet embellishment and a few crochet accessories but not too many clothing items that are truly made completely from crochet. Still, they’ve got some interesting pieces, don’t they?
Like this post? You might also be interested in crochet at Urban Outfitters!
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet