This year’s Coachella festival was filled with crochet. There are seventies-inspired crochet looks all over the place according to all of the media reports about the famous music festival. In addition to being worn by random people at the event it’s been spotted on several celebrities. Take a look:
Vanessa Hudgens is frequently spotted in crochet and has been known to say she loves it so it’s no surprise that she was rocking a crochet top at Coachella.
Australian model Isabel Lucas is wearing a lovely crochet top.
Katy Perry is wearing a vintage crochet-inspired lace dress and a cute headband that also looks crochet inspired.
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)