If you read this blog regularly then you know that I don’t care a whole lot about celebrities in general but that I always like to see them when they are spotted in crochet. That is because I do know that celebrities set the trends for others and I would love to see crochet gain even more popularity than it already has in the past couple of years.
Today’s celebrity crochet feature is of Cristy Rice, one of the stars of the Real Housewives of Miami. Miami is clearly a hotspot for swimsuit fashion so it’s terrific that she was spotted wearing a bold red crochet bikini. I’m not sure who the swimsuit designer is. To be honest it isn’t my favorite example of a crochet swimsuit. (I’m partial to Missoni swimsuits if I have to pick a name brand and also like Lisa Maree.) But I think her choice of crochet swimwear is a great move.
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)