Actress Vanessa Hudgens is getting a lot of attention right now for her role in the film Beastly. The film is based on Beauty and the Beast and the High School Musical star is getting the chance to play Belle. I’m sure she has a lot to say about that but what attracted my attention to the news was that she was wearing crochet while she was talking about the film.
Picture the pretty brunette actress wearing a casual “suit” with an off-white sheer, sleeveless vest glammed up with silver threading and crochet on the shoulders, over an olive tank. She’s accessorizing with a huge silver chain necklace, lots of silver rings and her red nails.
The report goes on to say that the vest is by Badgley Mischka and that Hudgens is wearing it because she really loves both the beadwork and the crochet that it shows off. Tops embellished with crochet are all the rage right now, aren’t they?
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet