Everyone’s talking about how the 70′s are back (with a bit of bohemian flair from the 90′s thrown in). Spring runway collections have been filled with inspiration from the hippie days. Some designers took that inspiration and really ran with it and I think one of the designers that really did this and managed to pull it off is Anna Sui.
Take a look at some of the great crochet items in her spring / summer 2011 collection:
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet