I was flipping through the March issue of InStyle magazine and came across a mention of a crochet and lace vest at American Eagle Outfitters. The article (page 396) described the $40 vest (pictured above) by saying:
“Two huge spring trends are lace and crochet, Both elements are in this vest, which I’d layer over dresses and Ts.”
I actually don’t usually shop at chain stores but am curious about when crochet is featured in them. This got me wondering about what else American Eagle Outfitters has in terms of crochet options. I checked out their website and here are some intriguing pieces that I found:
I especially love that crochet bracelet. I think it would be a great accessory to go with many different types of outfits.
What do you think of American Eagle Outfitters’ crochet stuff? Do you buy crochet in the stores?
- Stunning 2014 Crochet Swimsuits
- Crochet Artwear by Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)