Some of the most terrific crochet blog posts I read this past week are linked to here. Enjoy!
- The Crocodile Stitch is all the Talk in Crochet Lately. Sarah Duggan at Mom With a Hook posted this helpful set of links for people who are into this hot new stitch.
- Restoring Heirloom Crochet Pieces. A great post from My Hooks and Needles about the value of restoring old afghans.
- Valentine’s Challenge Winner Interviews. It’s always great to read interviews with crafters!
- How to Crochet Matryoshka Bookmarks. These are stunning! Via @craft @lindamade
- Gorgeous Crochet from Turkey. Stitch Story shared some really great crochet jewelry received as a gift.
- A Critic’s Review on Crochet Books. Hookin’ it with Mr. Lick Lick gives us insight into quite a few crochet books. Awesome!
What did you read about crochet this week that you just have to share with others? The comments here are a good place to do that!