Want to have daily conversations with other people who talk about crochet all day? Do it on Twitter! You can find me on Twitter @CrochetBlogger. Here are 10 other crocheters on Twitter I’d recommend following:
- @RebecaVelasquez. This crochet designer tweets regularly throughout the day and is fun to follow!
- @crochetnmore. Lisa Hamblin is a crochet pattern designer who puts out a crochet newsletter that you can learn more about by following her on Twitter.
- @nothingbutstring. People who enjoy both crochet and Etsy will enjoy following this Tweep. She only posts a few times a month but the posts are always relevant.
- @AnnettePetavy. Annette is a crochet designer who puts pithy statements on her Twitter that are fun to follow.
- @stormyzcrochet. An amigurumi crocheter who shares patterns and the occasional personal tidbit.
- @SherylMeans. Sheryl owns a yarn shop and is a crochet designer. How cool is that!
- @irenestrange. Great little tweets with links to crochet products you’ll want to make yourself!
- @MollyMade. Super creative person (acting, singing and more) who also love to crochet. Very inspirational to follow.
- @crochetkitten. A very accessible Tweep to follow for conversation about crochet and more.
- @Mountainside23. Pat Austin posts about a lot of different things on Twitter including frequent links to crochet animals.
Are you a crocheter on Twitter? Leave your Twitter info in the comments.
February 2013 update: @nothingbutsring and @mountainside23 seem to have shut down. I still follow most of the others!
- 5 Star Crochet Saved My Life Book Review
- Wrapping Up the Designer Crochet Project: 3 More Famous Fashion Designers
- Crochet at Coachella 2013
- Quince & Co. Crochet Pattern eBook Shows Gorgeous Rebecca Velasquez Designs
- 5 Inspiring Crochet Techniques and Styles I Probably Won’t Get Into (Crochet Blog Week, Day 6)