Image from Craft
Here are posts from some of the crochet blogs I read this week:
- Interviews with three crochet designers on Etsy. So fascinating and fun!
- Inspired by Chevron. Really gorgeous Chevron crochet designs.
- Crochet Covered Buttons. Really, really great tutorial via @Craft.
- Crochetdermy. This is a look at some really detailed crochet animals!
- How a Design is Born. Fiber by Tracie had a really great post about how crochet design works.
- Thread and Ribbon Bookmark. What a great gift idea or item for a crochet craft swap!
- Crochet Lamp. Really amazing design!
- 8 Free Crochet Hat Patterns. Thanks CrochetMe!
- Interview with Mary Jane Hall. Really terrific interview about crochet designer work.
- WIP Wednesday. More than half a dozen people added their projects to this. Go see whatever everyone was working on this week!
Did you read a great article about crochet this week? Share about it in the comments on this crochet blog!