Do you know how many amazing things are printed about crochet each week? Even though I’m doing four posts per day five days per week on this blog, I still sooooo many great crochet articles and items that I just don’t have the additional time to write about. That’s why Saturdays will be crochet blog link love day.
Here are some of the things I saw this week that I didn’t have an opportunity to write more about. I hope you’ll check them out!
- 10 Cute and Creepy Crochet Creations. For example, Hello Kitty meets Hannibal in crochet! These designs are unique and interesting.
- Monet Afghan. Craft Recipes had a great pattern this week for a pretty Afghan inspired by the style of Monet’s paintings.
- What is free form crochet? Crochet! Magazine has a pretty concise definition along with a link to a downloadable book to learn more.
- Crochet Dress Guards. What a cute crochet addition to bicycles!
- Wetlands activist uses eco-damaging plastic bags to crochet items for the homeless. What a great crochet for charity effort!
- How to Crochet Hearts 4 Ways. It’s always good to be able to crochet more hearts!
- 2 Worthy Causes. A post about SIBOL and Crochet a Rainbow, both good crochet for charity options.
- Crochet Circles Meet Book Clubs. Did you see my guest post on GoCrochet?
Did you see a great crochet post this week? I’d love to see it so share it in the comments! Spread the crochet love!